Model N Mixers »
Mounted on and supported by concrete, steel or stainless steel digester coversMore about Model N Mixers»
Model E Mixers »
Mounted outside the digester tank wall and supported by concrete foundation basesMore about Model E Mixers»
OTI Digester Mixer Major Features
- Top-to-bottom or bottom-to-top reversible mixing flow patterns.
- Mixer draft tubes mounted on digester covers or exterior to the tank wall.
- Non-fouling cast iron or stainless steel mixer propellers.
- 5,000 gpm to more than 20,000 gpm designs are available.
- Heavy-duty designs minimize vibration thereby extending seal and bearing life.
- Completion of final painting on the mixer assemblies before shipment with fusion bonded epoxy paint – “powder coating”.
- Factory assembled, tested and certified bearing cartridges.
- Centering stabilizers minimize effects of turbulent flow.
- Pressurized, continuous and automatic lower bearing lubrication.
- High efficiency, XP, TEFC motors are used to drive the mixer.
- Mixer may be removed from the draft tube while digester remains in service without dewatering or depressurizing the digester.