- Protects gas lines from periodic fouling with digester “foam”.
- Stainless steel spray nozzles and internal baffles direct foam back into the digester or to other parts of the plant.
- Clean-out ports provide access if needed.
- A variety of arrangements are available for mounting separators on steel or concrete covers as well as on digester building roofs or inside buildings.
- Standard materials of construction are 304 and 316 stainless steel.
- To prevent fouling the viewing glass is isolated from the digester contents.
- View port glass can be cleaned while the digester remains in service.
- Simple and easy to manually clean viewing glass when required.
- Fusion bonded epoxy finish paint is the standard protective coating system.
- Speed handles accelerate the cleaning process.
EZLiftTM Manhole Lids
- Fast and easy to open and close the EZLift Lid for access into the digester.
- Effective use of the mechanical lever design allows lifting heavy lids with minimal effort.
- Rotating the lid away from the manhole port is a simple and easy process.
- 48” diameter EZLift Lids with fusion bonded epoxy finish paint are standard. Other sizes available upon request.
- Speed handles accelerate removal and re-setting of the EZLift Lid over the manhole port.
- Used to decant “clear” liquid from the upper levels of the digester tank.
- Standard mechanical hand lever for adjustment of draw off level.
- Designed with a chain and sprocket drive assembly.
- Chainwheel mechanical adjustment available for less accessible areas of installation.
- Standard designs allow supernatant removal over a 10’ vertical range.
- Calibrated indicator helps the operator set the position of the draw off point.
- PVC draw-off piping is standard; other materials are also available.
- Cleanable viewing window allows operators to determine the quality of the supernatant.